This page is regularly updated. Please return regularly to read the latest situation.
The Coronavirus Pandemic continues to change all our lives. As our level of restriction is continually under review, so our pattern of Sunday services and other midweek gatherings are affected again.
- We meet together at 10am on Sunday at St Catherine’s. For those of you unable to attend, the service is now livestreamed via Facebook. Click here for the latest details of our services.
- We hold a traditional Holy Communion, in church, every Wednesday at 9am. Click here for details.
- Every Wednesday we release an episode of ‘Dwelling in the Sermon’ on our Facebook page hosted by Rev Gill and rev Phil. Click here for details of our on-line resources.
- Café Siena is open Thursdays and Fridays 10am-2pm. Click here for the latest of what’s happening in the Café.
- We hold weekly Bible Study meetings, both physical and purely on-line.
During these difficult times, we continue to explore how to be a different kind of church, and how to both keep in contact and provide practical help.
If you are isolating at home, we encourage you to :-
- Join our live-streamed video services via our Facebook page . We have a Sunday morning service video as well as a mid-week chat.
- Keep in contact via email, social media or telephone with each other. If you are not already in one of our ‘Virtual Groups’ and wish to be included, please email us.
Please refer to this page for Practical Help if you are ill or isolated.
Please refer to this page for Spiritual Help during this time.
Different groups are at different stages regarding restarting. At the time of writing, the following groups and activities have restarted
- Mothers Union
- Tots Praise
- Cornwell 0-5s Play Group
- Pick-n-mix Youth Group
- Cat’s Cartoon Club
The following groups have not yet restarted.
- Mid-Week Services held in the Garden Room
- Tuesday get Together
- Friday Friends
- York House communion
- Calcot Cuppa
Please check back on this web site or our Facebook page for further details.
Other Hall & Church Users
Some groups, such as St Catherine’s Pre-school, had a specification exemption from lockdown. and continued to meet in a strict Covid-secure environment.
At this time we do not know when any particular church centre users will restart their groups. Please check with them for further details.
Last updated 15th September 2021 00:00 am.
Originally published 16th March 2020 9:00 am.